Before I teach my clients ANYTHING NEW I always experiment on myself, once I see results I then teach it.
My Middle East and South Asian Workshop Tour, I was actually experimenting with speaking to different audiences in different countries.
SO whether you’re wanting to attract clients with your expertise at a local event or you’re planning on a working holiday, vacation and you want to optimise your time in a new country/ city and you want to gain clients – I got ya covered.
Fresh off the plane I’m delivering an online training on:
How to Gain Clarity, Gain Confidence and Clients in ONE talk – with the work you LOVE to do (Even when you’re on holidays)!
Let me explain.
My international tour this year came about because I was on holidays in New Zealand last year (for 5 days) and as I checked into the hotel and started unpacking, I thought, why not deliver my signature talk, in NZ ……?
Nervous and Excited (with a capital “E”), I found a speaking gig (somewhere to speak – that afternoon, without a virtual assistant)
I delivered my signature talk (I had 5 minutes… yes you can even deliver it in 5 minutes)…
I made an offer to join me at a workshop (that I did not have…remember I was on holidays :), filled it, and I thought….
If I can travel and do that in New Zealand – I wonder how it would go in other countries and cultures….
And so the international workshop tour this year was born, baby.
I’m putting together a training to go #BehindTheScenes (also the name of my Facebook LIVE channel 🙂
So on Thursday 26th 7pm (Sydney time), here’s just a sample of what I’m going to cover in this jam packed training:
- How to Connect, Captivate and Convert (without feeling pushy) in a talk / presentation
- Why most smart coaches/ experts don’t know how to make offers
- How to create an offer that INSPIRES action (even if you only have 5 min)
- What high paying clients REALLY invest in
- How to eradicate your prospects excuses DURING your actual talk (this is HUGE)
- Why you can charge premium fees even if no one knows you (and really serve your clients deeply)
- How to overcome the FEAR of making a mistake and stepping OUT – as the ambassador and go-to-person of YOUR WORK, anytime you speak!